Thursday, February 11, 2010

A walk in the cemetary

Turk and I walked to the most amazing cemetary todAy. Sandro had work to do writing music (he's in a band I'll get into more at another time) so the two of us geeked out for a few hours. The cemetary is so massive, we spent a few hours there and still missed a good portion of it.

We are planning to head out for dinner and a bunch of drinks in a bit, so To conserve time I will just post photos. These were all taken on my phone. I took a ton with my camera that came out way better, but they will have to wait until I can upload them to my computer. These still came out well, but they don't really show the sheer scale of the place. Anyhow, here they are...





























































Location:Via Legnano,Milan,Italy

2 comments: