Monday, May 31, 2010

gone fishin'

I have had my hands full with work and illustration assignments for the past month. I have every intent of posting what has been getting done... just not the energy to really get into anything heavy or overly thought driven in this post. The result of being busy as hell, is the lack of motivation in talking about it.
So here are the photos of some of the more relaxed moments this month. More specifically some shots from a few nights out by the river and the lake.
There has been so much on my mind lately, that it makes it hard to focus. I've been so damn busy with drawing and tattooing, there hasn't been the chance to really decompress and sort through day to day stresses. late at night, sitting alone by the water is about as perfect an opportunity to clear my head as any. Here's the proof...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, as always, for your comments Scott on my blog. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete